Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

Between a proactive person and a Procrastination person I think I am a proactive person. The reason I think that I am a proactive person is because I like to create or control a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened. Also I think that it is better to be proactive because you get more done faster.

My level productivity is a little less than my amount of free time. When I have free time I try to find something proactive to do. I also feel like I could be better on my free time and try to do even more proactive things than what i'm already doing.

If I could change things about my work habits, one of the things I would change is I would try to get rid of things that distract me when i'm doing work. The way I would do it is try to work in a quiet place with no distractions.







1 comment:

  1. I really liked your poem.
    You could've improved the B-Roll.
    Your audio was entertaining. Overall, good job.

    ReplyDelete