Friday, February 20, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits

portrait photography is when you take a picture of the persons whole face and showing all there features from there shoulders and up. portrait photography doesn't really relate to profile photography that much but if I had to pick some things that make them similar it would be that is shows there face and there expressions but profile photography only shows the bridge of the persons nose. silhouetting is when you take a picture of someone with a lot of light behind them and it only shows the persons outline and there all black with light around theme.

To make a double exposure picture in photoshop you have to open photoshop go to file scrips load files into stack. I think the resign you would want two make a double exposure photo is because it look really good and an amazing photo when your finished.

The symbolism in my two photos I would say is some of the color and how we used double exposer in the pictures. The quality of my work could of improved by me taking a little bit better photo quality. I think that the pictures in my multi exposure are better quality than the pictures in my double exposure. Witch makes my final look beater than my draft photo in quality. Over all I am very happy about theses pictures!

Double Exposure (draft)
Multi Exposure (final)



Move your photos into your photoshop with the browse tool. 
set up to get your photos in to photoshop.





















15 comments:

  1. Ya Sethy!!! I love both of your image especially your multi! Great color and effects and symbols I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors in your final portrait. I thought that there was only one image, so your symbols were unclear. Overall, I think your final portrait was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great images
    next time try to not make as many spelling errors
    i love your amount of writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick pictures! Dodge a little bit more by your hair but these pictures are great! cool snapshots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so amazing! I could literally stare at this all day *insert heart eye emojis here* You can clearly see your photos looks really good... Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your colors in your final image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you can still see your face and the symbols you used while still using an orange-ish color scheme. Nice final picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your multi because I love the color scheme and how it makes you surreal! I think you could of worked on your cutting edge because you can see the different colored wall on the top of your head. But you did a great job Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors, it looks like one image. The dodging could come closer to your hair, but it's really nice with the colors and the photos you took. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!~ That is so amazing, I really like the colours and how they pop out! One thing you can improve is to show more of your eye ( I don't know). Overall, I love both of your images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how your images have a bunch of color in it. I think that you could've made the palm tree look less blended into the sunset image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how abstract how both your multi and practice. I think it's hard to address the message if I didn't know you or even hear you explain. I think one thing that could have been improved is that the palm tree could be a little more noticeable. Though I like how your multi is like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the colors and the clouds!
    I think your message does work because of how nice your colors are in the sky, and you can tell you like the sunset/sunrise.
    I think to improve this you could have used 2 different looking images. Love it tho

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Awesome job Seth! I really like the colors in your final!
    I think your picture could improve by the placement of your ocean image.
    Over-all fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite part is how well your symbols blended together.
    Your message works because your layer effects add the certain mood to your photo.
    If you had to improve, I think you could've outlined yourself a little better on your multi. Great work!

    ReplyDelete