Wednesday, September 3, 2014

HikiNo Behind the Scenes

This is Russel Fu and I working on a HikiNo News project. Our project that we are working on for HikiNo news is that we are interviewing people that have ben threw a hurricane. We are also interviewing people that know a lot about hurricanes and how the hurricanes are made. This project that we are doing is turning out well.

When we are not rolling the camera we are going threw what the next question will be and how the interviewee will answer them. We also try to move the microphone out of the way so the camera wont see the microphone on the interviewee. I also love to help all my peers in the interviews so they don't mess up in the interview and we will have bettor footage for our project.

One thing that I can do to help my team is that I can help them organize our camera supplies.I can also read the interviewee the questions so that they can think about there answers that they are going to give us. If my peers are disagreeing i can give them a new idea of what to do.
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment